BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Missing you making me become more crazy. Thinking about you making me more into you!!

Arghhh... Baby Jane, everytime i look at your picture in my phone home screen makes me miss you a lot.. You had really taken my soul and my mind with you.. I love you more than i can say and no words can describe it.. i really misses your voices and your pinch..everything that you do really inside my mind and i think bout it everyday. i'll never gonna forget you even if today is my last day in earth and i will love you even today is my last breath in my life.. you're my everything and you are my love one. i care bout you more than anyone else.. this is my word to you.. i'll always wait for you in my life forever no matter when and i'll wait for you to accept me back. i miss your care and love for me.. Love you.. that's all i can say.. Take care and good luck.. I wish you all the best in everything you do and god bless.. amen.. May god always be with you sweetheart.. MJ89

0 comments: